FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- GPL is the abbreviated version of “General Public License.”
- WordPress is open-source software released under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- It was created by forking another GPL-licensed project; almost all the top plugin, theme, add-on, and extension developers follow GPL.
- GPL PLUGINS CLUB provide files that are fully licensed under the GNU GPL, just like WordPress.
- Yes, 100%. We have active subscriptions for all themes, plugins, add-ons and WooCommerce extensions to the developers of the products featured on our website.
- We download original direct files from them and redistribute to you with GPL license.
- Themes and Plugins distributed and delivered by our repository are 100% open-source with the GNU GPL and 100% Legal.
- Yes. All our products are regularly kept up to date.
- As soon as we are notified about an update, we download it from the developer and update it on our site.
- Depending on your subscription level and status, then you will have access to the updates.
- You can go to our UPDATES page and check for your plugin or theme most recent version.
- Plugins and Themes are 100% GPL licensed so, You can Install an Use them on as many websites as you like.
- Sure! as long as theme or plugin are under a GPL licensed then we can try to obtain it!
- You can contact us at anytime and ask for the product you would want adding to our repository.
- Our repository it’s constantly growing, and your support make it possible.
- We are adding new titles into the catalog each week based on how many user are requesting them.
- Yes, for subscription plans you can cancel at any time by logging onto your account.
- If you have any problem just ask and we will be happy to assist and cancel it for you.
- For any subscription change just cancel your current plan and add the new one.
- Yes. absolutely. Updates will be active for the period of time that you maintain your active subscription.
- The best option to never lose the updates is the lifetime membership that will be available for a limited period of time. for single low payment, you get full access to all products and updates for life. Go and take it now!
- Products purchased individually within the basic package, allow you to have unlimited updates at this time, but eventually this will disappear and the price of single basic product purchased out of a membership will also increase.
- Your support helps us keep going by giving your incredible low price so you can build spectacular websites without going broke!
- you will see random plugins and themes in which you can decide what you want to pay for them and even take the for free if you wish.
- We hope to count on your support to help each other. So it will also fine if you decide to pay a little more for these items!
- Subscribe to our mailing list so you are aware of plugins and themes that will be added every day in this category since they will only remain there for 24 hours!
1. General questions
Our company specializes in the redistribution of software needed to develop websites with CMS WordPress. Our goal is to provide any user with an opportunity to get premium products at an affordable price. All products you can use on an unlimited number of websites (domains).
We launched the project in 2019 and now GPLREVATECHS is one of the most popular websites that provide the best digital products for website design on the market. Currently, our collection has more than 3,750 selected wp-premium products from world famous developers & a large number of happy customers. Join SU now!
You will receive original products from developers but at a much-reduced price tag. All files do not contain ads, viruses or malicious code. We provide free technical consultations and assistance in installing products. We have regular updates and direct download links. You will always find something that is not freely available!
We do not provide license keys and free updates for the products you downloaded. We are not developers of the offered products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change the functionality of products and do not fix developer bugs.
2. Payment and download
We provide the opportunity to pay through PayPal and Stripe services.
We accept only automatic payments through PayPal and Stripe services and we do not process payments manually.
If you have difficulty downloading the product, please create a request to our support service using the ticketing system on the website.
3. Product updates
We usually perform daily updates. Around 300+ weekly updates. We update products on request as soon as possible.
A list of the latest updates can be found on our UPDATE list.
If you did not find the latest version of the product on our website, you can:
- Send a Support Request
- Send email to email@example.com
- Contact Us
- Message Us
and we´ll add a new version of the product in the following updates.
We do not provide the license keys required to automatically update products through the WordPress admin panel. If you need to update the product, you must download it from the website and perform the update manually. If you want to receive automatic updates you must purchase the product directly from the developer.
4. Installation and using
Before you purchase a subscription on the website, make sure that your hosting meets the following minimum requirements:
- Web server based on Apache or NGINX with 128MB of RAM
- PHP version 5.6 or 7.0
- MySQL version 5.6+ or MariaDB version 10.0+
- Apache module mod_rewrite
To avoid getting errors during the installation of the product, make sure that you are using the correct PHP settings on your web server:
max_execution_time = 600; max_input_vars = 5000; memory_limit = 256M; post_max_size = 128M; upload_max_filesize = 128M;
Some of the WordPress themes we update through the Envato API, therefore we provide only installation archives without documentation, plugins, demo data, PSD. However, some of these themes contain a menu for installing plugins and demo data in the theme settings.
A typical error that occurs when a user attempts to upload in WordPress a non-installation theme file, but a complete archive of the theme (with documentation, plugins, demo data, etc.).
To avoid this error, you must unpack the archive with a premium theme, find the installation .zip file inside the archive and use it for installation in WordPress.
A typical error that occurs if the server has the wrong PHP settings (see Hosting requirements for installation and use of products).
The most simple and correct way to update the product is to replace the files of the old version of the product with the new version files. All product settings are saved, as they are stored in the database of the website.
The second way is to delete the old version of the product, then download and activate the new version. In this case, the product settings may not be preserved, as in many products when they are removed there is a function to clear settings from the website database.
Here it is worth noting an important nuance: sometimes developers are releasing a fundamentally new product update (major update) with a change in the structure of files, the structure of storing settings in the database, etc. In this case, the product is accompanied by instructions from the developer to switch to a new version. Update to the current version correctly.
5. Safety and guarantees
All products presented on the website are downloaded directly from the developer websites and are original. We do not sell any products downloaded from third-party resources.
The original versions of some products (all or some functions) do not work without activating the license key. For the product to function adequately without activation, it is necessary to make minor changes to the part of the PHP/js code to bypass the license protection. The product in which such changes made is called nulled because of tweaks made.
Our specialists regularly prepare open versions of products, so that you can use them on an unlimited number of websites.
When you use a tweak version of the product, you also get its original version (files without changes), so that if necessary, you can make sure that the changes made to the product concern only the protection bypass for get access to blocked functions.
Please carefully read the description and features of the product before purchasing it. We do not give any guarantees that the product you purchased will function the way you want. We do not change the functionality of the products in any way, if you need details about the work or compatibility of the product, please contact the developer directly.
We are adding new answers to this page. You can always send your question to: firstname.lastname@example.org